Interesting video I got in an email. Makes you want to wash your hands everytime you use a restroom, clean a restroom or just because you want to wash your hands. This would make a good poll but not sure how to ask the question of wheiter you wash your hands one time a day or many times a day, after every restroom visit, after you eat, before you eat , ect..................
Last Edit: Jan 29, 2009 11:09:20 GMT -5 by logan5127
Hey Bill, you forgot Restroom . You know, I bet that around 90% of men and women only wash their hands in a restroom if another person is in the restroom at the time they are finished. I would not be surprized if the same was done in areas where people are working in food areas.
Step-1-Grab paper towel from restroom dispenser, or pull out disposable wipe from pocket. Step-2 Using other hand if available, use urinal. Step-3 - Flush urinal using hand covered in cloth and proceed to sink. Step-4 Using hand covered with cloth turn on restroom sink if automated sytem not present. Wash hands thouroughly with soap and hot water.
Step 5 - Grab another paper towel to dry hands, take soapy mixture residue from sink, and using towel, while not touching sink with hand, wipe of faucet, then wipe of urinal flush mechanism. Discard towel.
This is what I was taught as a kid....the Female -end of things.
1a) never use your hand to enter/push open a bathroom door- use your back or sleeve.
1b) Wash your hands then proceed to the stall....with a piece of paper towel in hand
1) always take a paper towel from the rest room or tissue from your purse/pocket to open the stall door-lock it,
2) build a nest if you need to rest (sit down) otherwise squat- never touch the seat, control flow volume a little at a time as to be careful not pee on the floor or yourself-.... guys now you know why there is usually pee on the female bathroom floors at especially at bars and malls, or other public places. The more nasty a bathroom in general - the more women will squat...- sorry to tell you.
3) Use a another piece of toilet paper on the flush handle or if out of TP- use foot.
4) same piece of toilet paper open door - turn on water faucet at sink.
5) Wash hands with soap to the tune of happy birthday- at least three times, rinse
6) Dry hands with paper towel- hold on to that piece of paper
7) Open bathroom door with that paper towel from step 6
8) Discard towel in nearest garbage can outside the bathroom (usually good restaurant/casino/cruise ship/store will have cans immediately outside the bathroom doors)
Guys- it's a little more complicated for women- trust me if we could pee standing straight up we would....
Just my two squirts..opps I mean 2 cents on this one. -Kat
Kathleen Higgins K & B Cleaning Service Edinboro, PA